Behavioral Case Management is a specialized service working with individuals with additional challenges to recovery, rehabilitation and community access.
We employ professionals who are educated and experienced in working with co-occurring disorders and the subsequent barriers to safe and successful achievement of goals.
We collaborate with a strong network of neuro-psychologists, psychiatrists, behavioral psychology, substance abuse counselors, vocational specialists and specially trained services providers.
Ambrose Care Management has demonstrated experience in working with catastrophic injuries and the following co-occurring disorders:
- Co-occurring psychiatric disorders
- Substance abuse
- Chronic pain
- Cognitive executive functioning impairment
- Complicated health conditions
- Challenging family relationships
- Legal difficulties
- Maladaptive behavior problems
- Limited or unavailable supports
- Homelessness or limited resources
- Multiple providers.